Outlander Season 4 coming to DVD and Blu-ray in May
The fourth season of the fantastic Outlander is set to land on DVD and Blu-ray on 27th May.
Based upon Drums of Autumn, the fourth of eight books in Diana Gabaldon’s international best-selling Outlander literary series, Outlander: Season 4 sees Claire (Caitriona Balfe in her Golden Globe-nominated role) and Jamie (Sam Heughan) trying to make a home for themselves in Colonial America on the cusp of the American Revolution after being shipwrecked on their way back to Scotland.
Outlander: Season 4 contains all 13 episodes in five-disc Blu-ray and DVD sets, along with four additional “Outlander Untold” scenes and a limited run of DVD will feature an exclusive excerpt from Diana Gabaldon’s 9th instalment in the Outlander book series which is yet to be released.
Blu-ray & DVD Special Features Include:
- Outlander Untold: Episode 12 Bonus Scene: Tea for Two
- Outlander Untold: Through The Stones
- Here in the New World
- People of Worth: The Frasers
- Nothing is Lost: A Look Back
- Gag Reel
- Deleted and Extended Scenes with Introductions by Executive Producer Ronald D. Moore
- Writer & Producer Commentaries
- Training Rollo
- An Exclusive Excerpt from Diana Gabaldon’s 9th book in the series is available as a booklet with the DVD only *while stocks last.