Win a copy of Jessie J's Who You Are platinum edition album!
We've got three copies of the platinum edition of Jessie J's debut album Who You Are - which we rank among 2011's finest albums - to give away in our super-easy Twitter competition.
Jessie J has arguably been one of 2011's biggest stars with over two million copies of debut album Who You Are and six million singles sold worldwide, with a remarkable 18 global #1 hits to boot. The platinum edition of her album includes three bonus tracks - 'Domino', 'My Shadow' and 'Laserlight' feat. David Guetta - as well as new sleeve notes and personal photos from Jessie's own collection documenting her incredible year. To get you in the mood, check out a live performance of 'Domino' below.
For a chance to win one of our three copies, just head over to the The Music Fix's Twitter account at @themusicfix. Then simply 'follow' us (if you haven't already) and leave us this message: "I want to do @themusicfix like a dude"
Once the competition is over we will randomly select the winner to receive the prize and contact you accordingly.
Terms and Conditions:
* Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
* Three winners will receive a copy of Jessie J's Who You Are platinum edition album. No cash alternative is available.
* The competition is only open to UK residents.
* The closing date for this competition is 18-12-2011, entries will be accepted up until 6pm. Any entries after this time may not be included in the draw.
* The judges decision is final.