Gang Of Four return
One of the most revered of the English post-punk groups, music legends Gang of Four are back and offering their fans the unique opportunity to participate in the release of their brand new album entitled Content via Pledge Music.
Gang Of Four first came to prominence with the release of their seminal Damaged Goods EP before they released their hugely acclaimed debut album, Entertainment!, which has subsequently appeared in every rock music list of Top 100 all time albums.
Among the incentives on offer are 500, signed limited edition Gang of Four 'Ultimate Content Cans'. Inside the can are the new CD, a book of artworks by Jon King and Andy Gill illustrating and analysing the last 40 years of world history, a booklet of drawings depicting the band's emotions, phials of blood and a scratch and sniff booklet.
Other unique incentives in this campaign include :
· A limited edition cassette tape, which will feature a never-before-released recording of the band's first ever gig (recorded at the Cellar Bar, Leeds Corn Exchange in May 1977) on one side, and the new album on the other. The cassette tape will come in a Walkman that has been individually decorated with artwork by Jon King and Andy Gill.
· Entrance to a private view of a Gang of Four exhibition and gig at the ICA in London.
· An exclusive Question and Answer evening with Jon and Andy.
· The chance to buy a signed guitar accidentally broken on stage by Andy Gill during the song 'Anthrax'.
· An opportunity for a fan to have one of their own songs personally remixed by Gang of Four.
Gang of Four are also offering a "pledgers only updates page" on the Pledge Music website where they will be sharing videos, demos, rough mixes, previously unreleased songs from the archives plus blogs and photos.
Please visit http://www.pledgemusic.com or http://www.gangoffour.co.uk/ for more information.
Last updated: 18/04/2018 16:40:06