Paloma Faith adds Forest Live dates to her upcoming tour
Paloma Faith has announced a string of additions to her UK Summer Tour at various Forestry Commission sites around the country. The new dates are:
- Sunday 10 June Delamere Forest, Delamere, near Northwich, Cheshire
- Friday 15 June Bedgebury Pinetum, near Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Saturday 16 June Westonbirt Arboretum, near Tetbury, Glos
- Friday 29 June Cannock Chase Forest, near Rugeley, Staffs
Tickets for the Forest Live shows go on sale on at 9am on 2nd February via the Forestry Commission Box office on 03000 680400 or online at the Forest Live website.
With her acclaimed Number 1 album ‘The Architect’ riding high in the charts and a BRIT nomination for Best British Female, Paloma Faith announces ‘The Architect Summer Tour’ which includes dates as part of Forest Live, the concert series organised by the Forestry Commission.
So far ‘The Architect’ has spent 8 weeks in the top ten, propelled by the poptastic single ‘Crybaby’, the stunning ‘Guilty’ and latest ‘Til I’m Done’. The new album is currently on course to become her fourth double platinum album in a row – which would make her the first British woman in chart history to achieve this incredible feat!
Equally at home both onstage and in the studio, these shows will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of the summer season.
Forest Live is a major live music series, managed by the Forestry Commission. Held every year in beautiful forest locations across the country, over 1.5 million people have attended a gig in the programme’s seventeen-year history. Income generated from ticket sales helps to look after the nation’s forests sustainably, for people to enjoy and wildlife to thrive.
Tickets £43.00 (plus £4.80 booking fee) available from 9am Friday 2 February
This is in addition to the rest of the UK tour that kicks off in March taking in the following dates:
- March 2 First Direct Arena, Leeds
- March 3 Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- March 5 BHGE Arena, Aberdeen
- March 6 The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- March 8 Manchester Arena, Manchester
- March 9 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- March 11 BIC, Bournemouth
- March 12 Brighton Centre, Brighton
- March 14 O2 Arena, London
- March 17 Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, Cardiff
- March 20 Echo Arena, Liverpool
- March 21 Genting Arena, Birmingham
- March 23 The SSE Arena, Belfast
- March 24 3Arena, Dublin
AND, as she clearly isn't busy enough with this tour AND her recent new album, The Architect, to promote Paloma Faith has also been announced as the headline act for a number of summer festivals including Hamptom Court Palace Festival on 8th June, Mouth of the Tyne on 5th July, Vivary Park in Taunton on 13th July and Belladrum in Scotland between 2nd and 4th August.