Win a Jimi Hendrix - Freedom: Atlanta Pop Festival bundle!
Competition time! We have 3 bundles of the recently released Jimi Hendrix CD/DVD set of his historic 4th of July, 1970 performance in front of his largest ever US audience to give away.
About 100 miles south of Atlanta, a plaque has been erected by the Georgia Historical Society marking the location of the Second Atlanta International Pop Festival, where from 3rd to 5th of July 1970, Hendrix played to the largest American audience of this career. Despite the overwhelming attendance (estimated to be 300,000-400,000), the festival and Hendrix’s performance in particular, has not received its due in terms of historic importance and impact until now.
Released on 30th October we're offering three copies of the DVD documentary Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church bundled with three copies of the recently released double CD Freedom: Atlanta Pop Festival.
To be in with a chance of winning a bundle, all you need to do is pop over to our Twitter page, follow us if you haven't already and re-Tweet any of our Jimi Hendrix competition messages that you see! At the end of the competition, we'll randomly pick three winners who will get a CD/DVD set delivered to their door!
The tracklist for the double CD is:
2) Lover Man
3) Spanish Castle Magic
4) Red House
5) Room Full Of Mirrors
6) Hear My Train A Comin’
7) Message To Love
1) All Along The Watchtower
3) Foxey Lady
4) Purple Haze
5) Hey Joe
6) Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
7) Stone Free
8) Star Spangled Banner
9) Straight Ahead
While the DVD contains performances of three additional songs not included in the broadcast version of the film, and other never before released Hendrix bonus content.
* The prize is one copy of Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church and one copy of the double CD Freedom: Atlanta Pop Festival as detailed above. No cash alternative is available.
* The competition is only open to UK residents.
* The closing date for this competition is Friday 13-11-2015, entries will be accepted up until 6pm. Any entries after this time may not be included in the draw. (deadline exteneded from original closing date 11-11-2015)
* The judges decision is final.
Last updated: 31/05/2018 22:37:36