George Harrison Early Takes Vol. 1 announced
Out April 30th
Early Takes Volume 1 is a pivotal companion piece to Martin Scorsese’s stunning critically acclaimed documentary on the life of George Harrison, Living in the Material World.
The album features a wealth of previously unreleased recordings from Harrison, including early takes of “I’d Have You Anytime” and “Awaiting On You All,” plus unheard demo versions of “Behind That Locked Door,” “All Things Must Pass,” “Run of the Mill” and “My Sweet Lord,” all later featured on Harrison’s 1970 chart-topping album All Things Must Pass. Other unreleased tracks include demos of “The Light That Has Lighted the World,” “Let It Be Me,” Bob Dylan’s “Mama You’ve Been on My Mind,” and an early take of “Woman Don’t You Cry For Me.”
Formats to be released worldwide on 30th April 2012 are Deluxe Edition in CD Digipak, Heavy Weight 180-gram Vinyl LP, and Digital formats including Optimised for iTunes and HD Audio.
1. My Sweet Lord (demo) (3.33)
2. Run Of The Mill (demo) (1.56)
3. I’d Have You Any Time (early take) (3.06)
4. Mama You’ve Been On My Mind (demo) (3.04)
5. Let It Be Me (demo) (2.56)
6. Woman Don’t You Cry For Me (early take) (2.44)
7. Awaiting On You All (early take) (2.40)
8. Behind That Locked Door (demo) (3.29)
9. All Things Must Pass (demo) (4.38)
10. The Light That Has Lighted The World (demo) (2.23)
Last updated: 18/04/2018 08:53:55