Dark Eyes gets a sequel (or three)
More on Big Finish
- Big Finish Review: Doctor Who - Ghost Walk
- Big Finish Review: Doctor Who - The Mind Runners and The Demon Rises
- Big Finish Review: Torchwood – Aliens Among Us Vol 3
- Big Finish Review: Doctor Who - The Crowmarsh Experiment
- From Doctor Who to Torchwood: Interview with Big Finish writer and director Scott Handcock
The brilliant Eighth Doctor audio adventure, Dark Eyes was well received by fans last year, so it's no great surprise to see Big Finish return to continue the adventures of Paul McGann's Doctor and his newest assistant Molly O'Sullivan (Ruth Bradley). What IS a surprise is that it's not just a second story, but we have three new tales instead taking us all the way through to February 2015.
We can expect the return of the Daleks too; given they played such an important part of Molly O'Sullivan's first adventure. Brilliant news.
You can pre-order Dark Eyes from the Big Finish website now.
Last updated: 26/02/2018 12:39:31