Team Sonic Racing confirmed to be launching on Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC and Switch this WinterPlatforms: Nintendo Switch | Sony PlayStation 4 | Microsoft Xbox One
SEGA have announced the Winter 2018 release of Team Sonic Racing for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Check out the announcement trailer above.
Team Sonic Racing combines the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing as youface-off with friends in intense multiplayer racing. Race together and work together as a team by sharingpower-ups and speed boosts. Take control of your racing style - Choose from 3 distinct charactertypes and unlock game changing vehicle customisation options to suit your racing style. Speed up. GearUp – Team Racing at Sonic Speed!
Key features for the game include:
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customisation – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
- Wisps - 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.
Oops they did it again! Walmart, having seemingly unveiled a swathe of upcoming games accidentally earlier this month, prompting Bethesda to release details of Rage 2 early, have now posted a listing for Team Sonic Racing on the Switch along with not only box art, but also screen grabs as well.
If it was supposed to be a surprise, it isn't now...
The page is still up here at the time of writing...