Mars is about to get a little more/less friendly
The fun Surviving Mars is getting two new updates over the next couple of months – the first is the Da Vinci update which adds a ‘creative’ mode to the game with none of the perils that the main campaign brings. This includes:
- Fit as Fiddles –No need to fret over these super-powered colonists as they cannot die from starvation, suffocation or exposure. They’ll stay healthy and happy never dropping below 50 health or sanity no matter what your creative mind cooks up for them.
- More Money, Fewer Problems –Kick off your adventure with a cool $100 trillion in funding burning a hole in your rocket, no questions asked.
- A Stroll Down Easy Street –Building your dreams has never been easier with buildings that not only don’t require resources to be constructed, but also can never malfunction due to lack of maintenance.
This update arrives on PC today (6th August) and will follow on consoles very soon.
The Sagan update is the complete opposite and adds more challenging modes and scenarios including:
- All Outta Luck – Face 24 new major challenges in separate playthroughs each with their own parameters for success, including: sponsor, commander profile, active game rules and map coordinates.
- Not All Wins are Created Equal – You may have risen to the challenge but it’ll take a true strategist to master it. Each challenge will have an associated rating and it’ll take speed and skills to achieve an “Excellent” rating – otherwise you’ll have to settle for “Good”.
Sagan arrives on all platforms in September.
Evercade announce their first Bitmap Brothers collection
Continue the conversation over on The Digital Fix Forum