Reverse Crawl coming to Nintendo Switch in MayPlatforms: Nintendo Switch
Indie publisher Digerati and one-man developer Nerdook (Monster Slayers, Vertical Drop Heroes) are delighted to announce that turn-based strategy RPG Reverse Crawl is coming soon to Nintendo Switch – the game will be available to download from the eShop from 10 May.
The Switch version features an all-new local PvP mode to complement Campaign and Endless modes, while the game's UI has been specifically modified for Nintendo's console.
Reverse Crawl inverts the classic dungeon crawling premise, putting players in the claws and armored boots of monsters, undead, and other fantasy enemies in a quest to defeat heroic warriors and their Red Queen.
- Vanquish foes using a deceptively deep tactical turn-based combat system
- Assemble an army of dark dungeon dwellers, including skeletons, zombies, goblins and more
- A dynamic campaign that’s different each time, complete with a branching storyline
- Battle your way through Campaign and Endless modes, and an all-new local PvP mode
- Unlock new minions, traits and powers as you play