Golf With Your Friends is making the jump from PC (where it is currently available via Steam Early Access) to the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch later this year.
Offering 12 player online multiplayer across 10 levels the game is set to find a much wider audience when it lands on consoles.
- Friendly competition: Players can ‘putt’ their skills to the test against 11 people in online multiplayer.
- Golf, with a view: Normal golf greens are so last year, Golf With Your Friends offers more than 10 unique courses, each with their own theme and location.
- Super-powered golf: Players can hinder their friends progress with powerups available in custom game modes. Throw down honey, turn their ball into a square, or freeze them on the spot to take the lead and drive a wedge between friends.
- Multiple game modes: Sometimes golf is just golf, and sometimes it’s golf with a basketball hoop or a hockey goal – both game modes are available alongside the classic mini golf mode.
- Fabulous golf: Rock the fairway in style, with unlockable skins, hats and trails for the golf balls.
Evercade announce their first Bitmap Brothers collection
Continue the conversation over on The Digital Fix Forum