Created by Paul Cuisset - the phenomenal mind behind not only this game but some of the best realised adventures of the 16-bit generation; Cruise for a Corpse, Operation Stealth and the prescient Future Wars - Flashback is a platform adventure that made huge waves when it was released on the 16 bit home computers and consoles in the 1990s.
- Action Adventure: Experience the gripping Sci-Fi storyline of an extra-terrestrial plot that threatens the whole planet! Players must help scientist Conrad B. Hart make his way back to Earth, dodging kidnappers and enemies along the way.
- Post-FX Graphic Filters: Enjoy the beautiful and original artwork of FLASHBACK.
- Remastered Sound and Music: Same music remastered – enjoy the original soundtrack with updated and revamped audio.
- Rewind Function: Players can rewind the previous gameplay, all variable according to level of gameplay difficulty.
- Tutorial: Those who need a boost can use the tutorials to understand the game and play better!
- Play How You Want: Players can use the old and original control mechanics or utilize the new touch screen version.