Fjord-Noir mystery adventure, Draugen, is heading to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in FebruaryPlatforms: Microsoft Xbox One | Sony PlayStation 4
Red Thread Games have announced that their award-winning adventure, Draugen is set to arrive on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on 21st February having debuted on PC back in May 2019.
The year is 1923. You play Edward Charles Harden, an American traveller who's come to Norway to find his missing sister. Accompanied by your ward Lissie, a lively and enigmatic young woman with a mind of her own, you’ll explore this scenic coastal community nestled amongst the fjords and mountains of rural Norway. But looks can be deceiving, as Draugen pushes you to unearth the darkness that lies deep within…
- "I am not alone": explore 1920s Norway accompanied by a living, breathing, independent companion
- Interact with your companion through a realistic and dynamic dialogue system
- Experience a thrilling tale through the eyes of an increasingly unreliable narrator
- Find your own path through a scenic setting that changes with the weather and your mental state
- "A story about what lies beneath": piece together a gripping and suspenseful narrative with unexpected twists and turns