Cities Skylines is heading to University with the new Campus expansionPlatforms: PC
Cities Skylines players can head back into higher education with the new Campus expansion that will be arriving on PC on 21st May. Check out the announcement trailer above.
- Degrees of Freedom - Design your own campus based on three area types - Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlocking new buildings!
- Var-City Sports - Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets -- and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys and increase their chances of winning with cheerleaders and coaches.
- Syllabuster - Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- We Fancy - Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
- Cheers! - Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101 - Five new maps for your building pleasure.
- Three New Chirper Hats - Be the big chirp on campus!
The DLC will also come with a new Content Creator pack and two new radio stations.