Team Sonic Racing confirmed to be launching on Xbox One, Playstation 4, PC and Switch this Winter
SEGA have announced the Winter 2018 release of Team Sonic Racing for Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Check out the announcement trailer above.
Team Sonic Racing combines the best elements of arcade and fast-paced competitive style racing as youface-off with friends in intense multiplayer racing. Race together and work together as a team by sharingpower-ups and speed boosts. Take control of your racing style - Choose from 3 distinct charactertypes and unlock game changing vehicle customisation options to suit your racing style. Speed up. GearUp – Team Racing at Sonic Speed!
Key features for the game include:
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline / online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial and Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Performance & Skin Customisation – Alter the appearance and handling of your vehicle.
- Wisps - 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – Unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Types – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power.
Oops they did it again! Walmart, having seemingly unveiled a swathe of upcoming games accidentally earlier this month, prompting Bethesda to release details of Rage 2 early, have now posted a listing for Team Sonic Racing on the Switch along with not only box art, but also screen grabs as well.
If it was supposed to be a surprise, it isn't now...
The page is still up here at the time of writing...
Last updated: 30/05/2018 15:25:25