Cities Skylines: Console Owners Prepare For Disaster!
Xbox One and Playstation 4 Cities Skylines players will get to experience the thrill and dismay as their creations become decimated by natural disasters when the game's new DLC hits on 15th May.
Cities Skylines: Natural Disasters will see floods, tornadoes, earthquakes and volcanoes wreak havoc across player-created cities and will really test your defenses.
The DLC will feature:
- Deep, Impactful Gameplay: Meteor strikes, forest fires, tsunamis, earthquakes, and more will destroy districts and devastate estates
- With Great Power Comes Great Response Abilities: Plan for, and respond to, disasters using early warning systems, countermeasures, and new disaster responses such as helicopters and evacuations
- This is Not a Test (but it is just a game): New radio systems put the station in devastation with disaster warnings and three free radio stations
- An Objectively Good Feature: A series of pre-made scenarios challenge players with various objectives and conditions
- Chirpocalypse Now: Sweet new hats for Chirper, man
In addition, alongside Natural Disasters, a Radio Station Pack is also set to be release that will increase the game's roster of radio stations and give you some more variety in background music.
Xbox One Game Pass users can also play the base game NOW via their monthly subscription. You can get a 14 day free trial, or pay £1 for the first month via the Microsoft Store! You can order Cities: Skylines (Xbox One) from one of these retailers
Last updated: 04/05/2018 09:22:53