Saints Row 3 Stats Roll In
THQ have released some cheeky stats for their new tongue in cheek romp Saints Row The Third.
- 2 million people have been bludgeoned to death by the purple Penetrator “d-bat” (also known as an IED (Inspirational Erotic Device). While the gun-hungry gamer is the most typical representation of our industry, this stat actually shows that the deadliest of weapons is actually a dildo-shaped bat.
- 5.8 billion citizens of Steelport have met their demise at the hands of gamers around the globe while playing Saints Row: The Third. That’s 19 times the population of the United States, roughly 85 per cent of the population of the world
- Players have spent a cumulative two years in their birthday suits streaking the streets of Steelport
- In Whored Mode, 44 million pimps, gimps and prostitutes have been dispatched, roughly twice the population of Texas
- Finally, 650 hot dog mascots have been overcooked to death by players using a flamethrower
We reviewed this one last month and awarded it a rather healthy 9/10, check it out - Saints Row The Third Review
Last updated: 15/05/2018 15:03:26