The next Europa Universalis IV expansion, Dharma, gets a release date
Paradox have announced that the next expansion for Europa Universalis IV, Dharma, is coming to PC on 6th September.
Features in Europa Universalis IV: Dharma include:
- Design Your Government: Unlock reforms that will define how you govern your kingdom or republic, earning free policies and boosting the power of some estates.
- Reworked Policy System: Policies get a new look in the free update, but Dharma will include special bonuses that make this system even more attractive.
- Trade Company Investments: Upgrade and improve the provinces tied to your trade companies, conferring bonuses both to the European master and neighboring Indian nations.
- New Cossack Government: Exclusive for owners of The Cossacks expansion.
- New Indian Mission Trees: Unique mission paths for the most important Indian sultanates and kingdoms.
- New Indian Estates: Alongside a free update to the estate system, India gets five new castes. Raise the brahmins to reduce unrest in a province or install Jain governors for a boost to income while reducing manpower..
- New Mughal Culture Bonus: The Mughal Empire can assimilate and accommodate newly conquered cultures with ease.
- Charter Companies: Europeans can buy a foothold into trade charter zones in Africa and Asia, if they can find a prince that trusts them.
- Upgraded Trade Centers: Invest in the development of your Centers of Trade
- And more, including: new ways to suppress rebellion, the monsoon season, new uses for colonists in non-colonial development, scornful insults, multiplayer teams, new art, and a host of new achievements.
As usual with Paradox expansions, Dharma will be accompanied by a large update, free for all Europa Universalis players. The Mughals update will include a more detailed map of the Indian region, a renewed Estate system, and a new approach to Policies.