Lunacy: Saint Rhodes looks like it could be a decent creepy horror game
Yep, we've certainly got the shivers after watching the announcement trailer for Lunacy: Saint Rhodes - the new psychological horror from Lazarus Studio.
Coming to PC in 2019, the game has already picked up a cult following and is set to scare the bejesus out of us if what we've seen so far is anything to go by.
In Lunacy: Saint Rhodes, you seek the truth behind your family’s ghastly murder. Investigate the history of your ancestral home in the town of Saint Rhodes, while fighting to survive what haunts it. The Author, an advanced AI, observes how you play and changes the course of the game based on your actions. You are being watched; never alone, never safe.
Key features include:
- An advanced AI watches your every move and ensures that you never really feel safe
- True atmospheric horror, enhanced by the beautifully crafted environments of Saint Rhodes
- Harrowing storyline involving a family with a dark past
- Terrifying enemies, all requiring a different approach
- Multiple paths to take and outcomes to experience
Last updated: 14/08/2018 13:11:29