Scarf looks set to warm up PC gamers this winter
THQ Nordic have announced a new 3D platformer, Scarf, coming to PC this winter.
Scarf is a 3D adventure game, where protagonist Hyke must use his polymorphic scarf to explore a magical environment, solve mysterious puzzles and overcome difficult challenges. Hyke’s scarf morphs into different objects which will help to progress the adventure. Hyke was born in an unknown place, surrounded by other souls, and all of them will carve a path through the world where the main goal is to meld with it and become part of nature.
- A story for all audiences with multiple narrative layers
- Beautiful scenarios
- A mysterious polymorphic scarf adapts to each world to give the player different skills for each level
- Immersive narrative and visual mechanics tell a story without text
- Moments of quiet introspection and exploration juxtaposed by intense situations where skills will be put to the test
- Distinctive game worlds
- Natural scenarios where the inhabitants will respond differently to your actions
- A magical world with a unique mythology where the player will visit different locations
- Expertly crafted atmosphere
Last updated: 08/08/2018 12:15:14