X-Files Season 7 from Fox
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The X-Files Season 7 for 22nd September 2003 with a retail price of £79.99. This six-disc box set contains all 22-episodes from Season 7 spread across six discs alongside a selection of bonus material...
- 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD2.0 Surround
- Subtitles: English SDH, Dutch, French, French Text, Greek, Italian, Italian Text
- The Sixth Extinction
- The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati
- 1 deleted scene from The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati that can be branched into the episode
- 3 international clips from The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati (German, Japanese and Italian)
- The Goldberg Variation
- The Amazing Maleeni
- 1 deleted scene from Orison that can be branched into the episode
- 3 international clips from The Amazing Maleeni (German, Japanese and Italian)
- Signs & Wonders
- Sein Und Zeit
- 1 deleted scene from Signs & Wonders that can be branched into the episode
- 1 deleted scene from Closure that can be branched into the episode
- 3 international clips from Closure (German, Japanese and Italian)
- First Person Shooter
- En Ami
- Audio commentary on First Person Shooter by Chris Carter
- 1 deleted scene from Theef which can be branched into the episode
- 3 deleted scenes from En Ami which can be branched into the episode
- 3 international clips from En Ami (German, Japanese and Italian)
- All Things
- Brand X
- Hollywood A. D.
- Fight Club
- Audio commentary on All Things by Gillian Anderson
- 2 international clips from Hollywood A. D. (German and Japanese)
- Je Souhaite
- Audio commentary for Je Souhaite by Vince Gilligan
- 2 deleted scenes from Requiem which can be branched into the episode
- 3 international clips from Requiem (German, Japanese and Spanish)
- Season 7 documentary “The Truth About Season 7” (30.00)
- 10 extended deleted scenes with optional commentary
- 13 special effects sequences with narration by Paul Rabwin
- X-Files profiles on A.D. Skinner and Samantha Mulder
- 30 promotional TV spots
From the PR:
Season Seven is The X-Files at its best, with long-standing mysteries finally explained, and Mulder and Scully getting ever closer to the truth. Both a time of closure and of new beginnings, the X-Files Season Seven DVD box-set is released to buy on the 22nd September 2003 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, and can be yours to own for £79.99.
The seventh box-set, which contains all 22 episodes, takes you on a journey into the gruesome paranormal with FBI agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson). This box-set is a must buy for fans because it is the last opportunity to see David Duchovny in his last full season as Mulder, and includes episodes written and directed by both Gillian Anderson (‘All Things’) and David Duchovny (‘Hollywood A.D.’). Significantly, Season Seven marks the end of the mythology surrounding Mulder’s sister Samantha in ‘Closure’, as he finally learns the truth about her disappearance.
This is a jam-packed season full of the usual suspense and intrigue. However, Season Seven’s episodes are as refreshing and exciting as ever with new and terrifying conspiracy theories that involve the occult, religion and urban legends. Watch with baited breath as the muddled relationship between Mulder and Scully reaches new and unexpected heights in the acclaimed episode ‘Millennium’, and see whether Scully is brave enough to save Mulder in ‘First Person Shooter’. ‘Requiem’ proves to be the best cliffhanger yet as Mulder and Scully return to the scene of their first investigation seven years ago and encounter a UFO that may spell the end of their relationship, and the beginning of a new life.
The Season Seven boxset is also packed with spooky special features that are not to be missed. The final disc includes a 30 minute ‘Truth About Season Seven’ documentary, 10 deleted scenes with optional commentary, 13 special effects sequences with narration by Paul Rabwin, X-Files profiles on Skinner and Samantha Mulder and 30 promotional TV spots. A combination of gripping stories and superb acting has made the X-Files legendary viewing and Season Seven is certainly no exception, making it an essential buy for all X-Files fans who want to add to their collection.