Tilt in June
Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Tilt for 14th June 2005 priced at $49.99 SRP. From ESPN Original Entertainment and the creators of “Rounders” Tilt is an inside look at professional poker and the seedy Las Vegas backrooms known only to the most dedicated gamblers.
TILT stars Michael Madsen (“Kill Bill” series; “Reservoir Dogs”) as Don “The Matador” Everest, the champion poker-playing “king of the table.” Facing off against the Matador is Eddie Towne (Eddie Cibrian, “Third Watch”), a hot-shot player driven by revenge, and Clark Marcellin (Todd Williams, “Lift”) a young player out to de-throne the champ. Chris Bauer (“The Wire”) plays Lee Nickel, a Midwestern sheriff looking for his brother’s killer. Michael Murphy (“Tanner ’88”) appears as Molloy, head of a casino-owning family. Kristin Lehman (“Judging Amy,” “Felicity”) plays Miami, who has her eyes on the Matador.
The complete series is presented on this 3-Disc set with over three hours of bonus features…
- 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- Spanish and French subtitles
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes
- Actor Auditions
- Episode #1 Commentary from Brian Koppelman and David Levien
- On the Set with Mike and Mike
- The 1998 World Series of Poker Final Table
- Virtual Tour of the Colorado Casino with Eddie Cibrian