The Ringer (R2) in July - Artwork added
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Ringer for 24th July 2006 priced at £15.99. Pressured by a greedy uncle (Brian Cox) and a pile of debt, lovable loser Steve Barker (Johnny Knoxville) resorts to an unthinkable, contemptible, just-crazy-enough-to-work scheme. He pretends to be mentally challenged to rig the upcoming Special Olympics and bring home the gold. But when Steve's fellow competitors get wise to the con, they inspire him to rise to the greatest challenge of all: becoming a better person.
- Commentary by Director Barry W. Blaustein
- 16 Deleted Scenes
- Let the Games begin: A Look at The Ringer
- A Message from Tim Shriver, Special Olympics Chairman
- Inside Look “The Sentinel – Behind the Scenes”
- Special Olympics Featurette