The Kingdom (R2) in January
Universal Pictures have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Kingdom on 28th January 2008 priced at £19.99. Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper, Jennifer Garner and Jason Bateman star in this high-intensity thriller about a team of elite FBI agents sent to Saudi Arabia to solve a brutal mass murder and find a killer before he strikes again.
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish subtitles
- Director's Commentary
- Deleted Scenes
- Character by Character: The Apartment Shootout – Follow the journeys of six characters during this sequence
- Constructing the Freeway Sequence – Deconstructs the process of bringing the freeway sequence to the big screen
- Creating The Kingdom – An 8-part inside look at the making of the film
- Obligation to Authenticity
- Fire in the Hole
- Simple Ballistic Issues
- Building a Kingdom
- On Location in Abu Dhabi
- KING style
- Foreign relations
- History of the Kingdom: An Interactive Timeline
Film © 2007 Universal Studios and MDBF Zweite Filmgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG. All Rights Reserved.
Packaging Design © 2007 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.