Step Up 2 The Streets (R2) in July
Universal Pictures have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Step Up 2 The Streets on 14th July 2008 priced at £19.99. The follow-up to Step Up is described as an electrifying tale of bodies, hearts and dreams in motion. Rebellious newcomer Andie (Briana Evigan) is an outcast street dancer trying to fit in at the elite School of the Arts. Chase (Robert Hoffman) is the school’s red hot talent and a rising star. Both want to win the biggest, baddest street dancing battle, “The Streets”, and they might just do it if they team up. As the gifted dancers clash and sizzle, Andie must learn to build a bridge between love and loyalty, between who she is and who she believes she can be. It’s time to Step Up.
Presented in anamorphic widescreen with English DD5.1 Surround audio, extras are TBC.
Also released is a Step Up / Step Up 2 The Streets Double the Dance box-set (£24.99 RRP) which includes the first film as a new Special Edition bundled with the sequel. The Special Edition content on the first film includes:
- Deleted Scenes
- ‘Making the Moves’ featurette
- Feature commentary by Anne Fletcher (Director Step Up / Producer Step Up 2), Hip Hop choreographer Jamal Sims and stars Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan
- Music videos:
- “Step Up” – Samantha Jade
- “(When you gonna) Give It Up To Me” – Sean Paul featuring Keisha Cole
- “Say Goodbye” – Chris Brown
- “Get Up” – Ciara
Film © 2008 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Packaging Design © 2008 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.