Sex and the City 2 (R1/US BD) in October
Warner Home Video have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Sex and the City 2 on 26th October 2010. The fun, the fashion, the friendship: Sex and the City 2 brings it all back and more as Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker), Samantha (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte (Kristin Davis) and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) come together to take another bite out of The Big Apple – and beyond – in this sequel.
Available on DVD ($28.98 SRP) and Blu-ray Combo ($35.99 SRP), features include:
- English 5.1 (DTS-HD MA on Blu-ray)
- French (Canadian) and Spanish DD5.1
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- Revisiting the ‘80s featurette
- SATC2 Soundtrack: Behind the Scenes with Alicia Keys
- BD Exclusives:
- "So Much Can Happen in Two Years" - A conversation with Michael Patrick King and Sarah Jessica Parker
- Styling Sex and the City 2
- Marry Me Liza!
- The Men of Sex and the City
- Audio Commentary with Michael Patrick King