Richard Attenborough's Magic in August
Anchor Bay have announced the UK DVD release of Magic for 21st August 2006 priced at £14.99. Adapted by two-time Academy Award winning screenwriter William Goldman (All The President's Men; Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid; A Bridge Too Far) from his own novel, directed by Academy Award winning director Richard Attenborough (Ghandi; A Bridge Too Far) and starring Academy Award winning actor Anthony Hopkins (The Silence Of The Lambs) and Academy Award nominees Ann-Margret (Tommy; Carnal Knowledge) and Burgess Meredith (Rocky; The Day Of The Locust), the classic psycho-thriller Magic comes to DVD in August as a two-disc special edition courtesy of Anchor Bay UK.
Disc one holds the main feature presented in anamorphic widescreen with DD2.0 Stereo and optional 5.1 & DTS Surround audio.
Disc two offers the following extras:
- "Screenwriting For Dummies" featurette
- "Fats And Friends" featurette
- Interview with cinematographer Victor J. Kemper
- Interview with Anthony Hopkins
- Anthony Hopkins radio interview
- English and Spanish radio spots
- English and Spanish TV spots
- English trailers
- Stills gallery
- Ann-Margret makeup test