Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (R2) in November
Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End on 19th November 2007. Producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski’s third pirate adventure completes the epic story begun in last year's Dead Man's Chest as Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley go in search of the soul of feisty buccaneer Johnny Depp.
Available as both a Double Disc Special Edition DVD and a four-disc Pirates triple pack featuring all three movies, extra on the former include:
- Keith & The Captain – behind the scenes
- Anatomy of a scene – The Maelstrom
- The Tale of Many Jacks – how did they do it?
- Hoist The Colors – inspiration behind the opening song
- Masters of Design – development of code book, the map, Singapore set
- Inside The Brethren Court – costume design, origin and unique personality of each pirate lord
- The Pirate Code Revealed - a closer look at the pirate codebook and the history of piracy
- The World Of Chow Yun Fat – a piece entirely in Mandarin language
- A Producer’s Diary – making of the film
- Crew Confidential – profiles of the pirate crew
- The Pirate Maestro: The Music Of Hans Zimmer
- Bloopers – funny scenes that happened while filming
- Commentaries - Johnny Depp & Gore Verbinski together, Geoffrey Rush