Peter Pan SE (R2) in March
Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Peter Pan (Special Edition) for 19th March 2007. Walt Disney and J.M. Barrie’s timeless tale of the boy who never grew up has been fully restored and now comes packed with a treasure trove of exclusive bonus features on this two-disc special edition release that will be available for a limited period only before it returns to the Disney vaults.
- Audio Commentary – With Animation Historian John Canemaker
- Sneak Peek of the all-new movie Tinker Bell
- Peter’s Playful Prank: Story Book – Animated Storybook
- Disney Song Selection
- New Music Video: “Second Star To The Right” (TBC)
- Sneak Peeks
- Camp Neverland – ‘Train to be a lost boy’ Interactive games including:
- Smee’s Sudoku Challenge – Interactive
- T-"argh"-et Practice – Interactive game with three different levels of difficulty
- Tink's Fantasy Flight – Interactive game
- Backstage Disney - Behind the scenes features that allow the viewer to explore the inner workings of how Peter Pan was conceptualized and created including:
- The Walt Disney Christmas Show (1951)
- The Peter Pan Story (1952 Featurette)
- "You Can Fly: The Making of Peter Pan"
- Tinker Bell: A Fairy's Tale
- Reconstruction Of An Alternate Opening for “ Peter Pan”
- “Neverland” lyrics with music by Richard Sherman
- In Walt’s Words: "Why I Made Peter Pan"
- Deleted Song – “Pirate Song”