New 2-Disc SE for JFK
Warner Home Video have announced a new two-disc special edition Region 1 DVD release of Oliver Stone’s JFK for 11th November 2003 with a retail price of $19.95. The new two-disc edition will contain a number of special bonus features including Beyond JFK¸ the feature-length documentary that explores the many conspiracy theories associated with the tragic events of November 22, 1963. The documentary uses newsreel and interview footage, as well as eyewitness accounts with many of the true-life people portrayed in JFK to take a provocative look at the conspiracy questions revolving around the assassination.
Full details on the set are...
- Director's Cut (205mins)
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- French Language track
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- Beyond JFK feature-length documentary
- Twelve extended/deleted scenes
- Director Oliver Stone commentary2 Multimedia Essays: "Assassination Update - The New Documents" & "Meet Mr. X: The Personality And Thoughts Of Fletcher Prouty"
- DVD-ROM Features