Nanny McPhee Returns (R1/US BD) in December
Universal Studios Home Entertainment have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Nanny McPhee Returns on 14th December 2010. In this sequel Emma Thompson reprises her role as Nanny McPhee who offers her invaluable services to harried young mother Mrs Green (Maggie Gyllenhaal), who is struggling to run the family farm while her husband is away at war. Utilising her dazzling repertoire of magical props and unconventional methods, Nanny McPhee teaches the Green children and their spoiled city cousins five life lessons they will never forget.
Available on DVD and Blu-ray, features are outlined below…
- DVD: English, French and Spanish DD5.1
- BD: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA; French and Spanish 5.1 DTS
- English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles
- Deleted Scenes
- Commentary with Director Susanna White
- New Film, New Story: Join Emma Thompson, and the cast and crew as they discover that Nanny McPhee Returns has everything they loved from the first film and more!
- Magical Moves: A look at how the delightful magic of Nanny McPhee Returns was created
- Mr. Edelweiss: Find out more about Nanny McPhee’s relationship with the pesky and mischievous Mr.
- Emma Thompson Becomes Nanny McPhee: Watch Emma Thompson’s amazing transformation into Nanny McPhee through time-lapse photography
- The Pigs: Working with these cute little characters is as much fun on screen as it is off!
- The Mud: No one can escape the mud! It’s just as challenging for the cast as it is for the crew
- A Look Inside: Take a journey through the magical world of Nanny McPhee to see why the second film is as enchanting as the first
- BD Exclusives:
- BD-Live; My Scenes; PocketBLU app
- Bonus Movie Streaming: Consumers will have instant access to stream family hits Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey or Beethoven’s Big Break via BD-Live, Smartphone or computer.