Martin R2 SE in March - Menus added
Arrow Films and Fremantle Home Entertainment have announced the UK DVD release of Martin (Special Edition) for 27th March 2006 priced at £15.99. Ten years after he single-handedly revitalised the zombie film genre in 1968 with the hugely successful Night Of The Living Dead, director George A. Romero (Night, Dawn, Day and Land Of The Dead) turned his hand to reinventing the vampire genre with MARTIN.
A genuinely disturbing horror film with powerful psychological undertones, MARTIN turns the traditional conventions of the vampire myth inside out. Hugely underrated at the time of its release, MARTIN has now come to be accepted by many critics and horror fans as Romero's finest work to date and now receives a two-disc special edition DVD release from Arrow Films/Fremantle Home Entertainment.
- Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
- 5.1 Dolby Digital and 2.0 Stereo
- Commentary with writer/director George A. Romero, special effects artist Tom Savini, director of photography Michael Gornick, and composer Donald Rubinstein
- Making Martin documentary (9:30mins)
- Notes on Martin by George A. Romero
- US theatrical trailer
- Original TV and radio spots, poster stills and gallery
Artwork and menus follow...