Lords of Dogtown in September - Updated Specs
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Lords of Dogtown for 27th September 2005 priced at $28.95 SRP. See how extreme sports got its start with this critically-acclaimed, true-life story of three teenage surfers in Venice, California, who radicalized the sport of skateboarding in the 1970s.
Presented in anamorphic widescreen with English DD5.1 audio and optional English subtitles, Lords of Dogtown is available in separate Theatrical (PG13) and Unrated Extended Cut editions...
Unrated Extended Edition:
- Includes 4 Minutes of never-before-seen footage
- DVD features exclusive to the unrated extended cut:
- Introduction to Dogtown and Z-Boys by director Catherine Hardwicke
- Gag Reel
- Dogged on Dogtown Featurette
- MPAA Alternatives Featurette
- Original Z-Boys Commentary
- Director Catherine Hardwicke and cast commentary - Uncensored!
- "Nervous Breakdown" Music Video by Rise Against
- Plus, all the features of the PG-13 DVD
Theatrical PG-13 Edition:
- 9 Deleted Scenes
- The Making-of Lords of Dogtown Featurette
- Bails & Spills Featurette
- The Making-of Pacific Ocean Park Featurette
- Extended Pool Session Featurette
- Cameo Featurette
- Of Course We Want a Skateboarding Bulldog! Featurette
- The Ocean Washes My Hair and Make-up Test Featurette
- Storyboard Comparisons