Johnny English from Universal
Universal Pictures Video have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Johnny English for 11th August 2003 with a retail price of £19.99. This spoof spy movie starring Rowan Atkinson will come with the following features on DVD...
- Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- DVD Extras:
- Observation Test – Answer 5 footage related questions correctly and see 8 minutes of deleted scenes, menu screens and footage
- The Making of Johnny English
- Character Profile – Tongue in cheek look at the 4 main characters
- Self Defence Techniques – Hilarious look at Johnny’s fight moves in the feature compared with fighting sequences from other films with a voice over by Johnny English
- Interactive Spy Game – Play the part of Johnny English on a mission to retrieve the Crown Jewels. Answer questions, complete tasks and guide your DB7 through London whilst on a truck
- Find Your Code Name – Insert personal information and let the computer generate your secret spy name for use in the Spy Game
- Identikit Game – View a short clip from a surveillance video and recreate the face from the items listed
- Rate Yourself – Answer a series of questions in order to ascertain whether you are fit enough to be an M17 Agent, a member of Interpol or an evil criminal mastermind
From the PR:
Johnny English, the smooth, suave, sophisticated, yet totally inept Special Agent will be arriving both to rent and buy on DVD and VHS from 11th August 2003. Released by Universal Pictures Video, this hilarious spoof spy movie has been hailed as the British Blockbuster of the Year and features an all star cast including the brilliant Rowan Atkinson, multi- Academy Award winner John Malkovich, pop babe Natalie Imbruglia and British comic Ben Miller.
When the Crème de la Crème of the UK’s special agents are killed in a ‘freak’ bombing, the only man left for the Secret Service to turn to is Johnny English (Rowan Atkinson), the hugely enthusiastic yet totally incompetent member of the little known British Intelligence unit M17.
Kitted out with a slick Aston Martin DB7 and some bizarre looking gadgets, English is drafted in to investigate the very devious and very French business mogul, Pascale Sauvage, who is manipulating an evil plot to steal Britain’s treasured Crown Jewels and overturn the country’s monarchy.
The Nations hope’s are resting on English as accompanied by his assistant Bough (Ben Miller), he bungles his way through one hilarious scrape after another and even manages to fall in love with the beautiful, yet mysterious Lorna Campbell (Natalie Imbruglia) on the way.
Packed with nail biting fight scenes and dramatic stunts that don’t really go to plan, Johnny English is an all-British comedy production hit. Directed by Britain’s own Peter Howitt (Sliding Doors), the film features a hit soundtrack including Moloko, Bond, Abba and an exclusive track from Robbie Williams,
Own or rent Johnny English, the must see movie of the Year for families and fans of Atkinson and Imbruglia alike.