Jericho Season 1 (R1) in October - Extras revealed
Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Jericho: The First Season on 2nd October 2007. Jericho is a drama about what happens when a nuclear mushroom cloud suddenly appears on the horizon, plunging the residents of a small, peaceful Kansas town into chaos, leaving them completely isolated and wondering if they're the only Americans left alive. But in this time of crisis, as sensible people become paranoid, personal agendas take over and well-kept secrets threaten to be revealed, some people will find an inner strength they never knew they had and the most unlikely heroes will emerge.
This new CBS drama series starring Skeet Ulrich, Ashley Scott, Gerald McRaney, Kenneth Mitchell and Pamela Reed caused something of an uprising when it was cancelled at the end of its run, with the show’s apparent army of fans setting up a massive (and quite unique) internet campaign to resurrect the show. CBS were convinced and the initial batch of episodes for its second season are in the works…
In this first season collection episodes are presented in anamorphic widescreen with English DD5.1 Surround audio and optional English, Portuguese and Spanish subtitles. Extras include:
- Pilot: The First Seventeen Hours with Jon Turteltaub and Carol Barbee
- Fallout with Jon Turteltaub and Carol Barbee
- Rogue River with Jon Turteltaub and Skeet Ulrich
- Red Flag with Lennie James and Carol Barbee
- Vox Populi with Skeet Ulrich, Lennie James and Carol Barbee
- Deleted Scenes
- Building Jericho - An in-depth look at the genesis and creation of the show, featuring exclusive interviews with cast and crew. Highlights include cast audition tapes seen for the first time.
- What If? - A revealing look at how the nuclear arms race evolved since the end of World War II. Where do we stand now if an attack were to occur; how would we survive either a man-made or a natural catastrophe?