Jaws R2 SE in August - CE Artwork Added
Universal Pictures have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Jaws 30th Anniversary Special Edition for 29th August 2005. Richard Dreyfuss, Roy Scheider and Robert Shaw star in this terrifying thriller based on Peter Benchley’s best-selling book of the same name, about an enormous, man-eating shark that terrorizes a quiet beach resort. Steven Spielberg’s Jaws, one of the most enduring action-suspense films of all time, now returns to DVD with a range of new features.
Available in 2 disc Special Edition DVD (£19.99) and a limited edition Collector’s box set (£39.99) features are as follows...
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 & DTS 5.1 Surround
- Hungarian and Czech DD5.1 Surround
- Subtitles (Film): English SDH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Romanian, Swedish, Turkish, Norwegian
- Subtitles (Extras): English SDH, French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- A Look Inside "Jaws" - 2 Hour Behind-the-Scenes Documentary
- From the Set - 1974 Steven Spielberg Interview
- Shark Facts - Interactive 3D Great White Shark to learn more about this animal: Senses, Facts and Anatomy
- Still Gallery
- Storyboard Comparison:
- Opening Credits and Chrissies Death
- Death of Kintner Boy
- Hoopers New Future
- Original Ending
- Deleted Scenes (x13)
The Limited Edition set (of which 2500 units will be available in the UK) includes the DVD set plus:
- Soundtrack highlights CD
- Limited Edition Senitape
- Commemorative Booklet
- 8 Lobby Cards
- 6 Publicity Stills
- US Theatrical Posters
Below we have shots of the standard and limited editions...
Film (C) 1975 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.