Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 (R1) in September - Artwork added
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 on 9th September 2008 priced at $59.99 SRP. In the fourth season of this popular medical drama series the doctors of Seattle Grace have made their choices and are about to learn that acting like an adult might be the hardest choice of all.
16 episodes are spread across 5 discs with the following features:
- 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- New Doc on the Block Get to know the newest ladies at Seattle Grace- Dr. Hahn, Dr. Lexie Grey and Nurse Rose. Hear from each actor about their role on the show and from the other cast members on working with them.
- On Set with Patrick & Eric Get some one on one time with Seattle Grace’s dreamy team. Behind the scenes moments with Patrick and Eric on location in Seattle and on set. Also hear from fellow cast members as they share stories about the pair.
- Good Medicine: Favourite Scenes The Cast of Grey’s tell of their favorite scenes from Season 4.
- Extended Episode – “Forever Young” includes audio commentary by actress Lauren Stamile and executive producer and director Rob Corn.
- Audio Commentary - With actress Chyler Leigh and associate producer Karin Gleason
- Deleted Scenes