Green Zone (R2/UK BD) in July
Universal Pictures have sent through artwork and specs for the UK Blu-ray steelbook packaged release of Green Zone. Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass reteam for this action thriller which is expected to arrive on 12th July 2010 on both DVD and Blu-ray. Damon stars as Roy Miller, a rogue U.S. Army officer who must hunt through covert and faulty intelligence hidden on foreign soil before war escalates in an unstable region.
Features on the Blu-ray include:
- 1080P 2.40:1 Widescreen
- English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
- German and Spanish 5.1 DTS Surround
- English Audio Description Track (DD2.0)
- Subtitles: English SDH, German, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Go behind the scenes with a feature-length Video commentary with Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass
- Deleted Scenes (12mins) with Video Commentary by Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass
- Matt Damon: Ready for Action (9mins, HD)) – How Matt Damon prepared for his role
- Inside the Green Zone (9mins, HD) – A look at the making of Green Zone's powerful scenes
- The Real Miller (6mins, HD) – Meet the man behind the story
- Recreating Baghdad (3mins, HD)
Also available on DVD (extras TBC) and non-steelbook Blu-ray, we have art for all three below...