Ghost Whisperer Season 2 (R1) in September - Extras revealed
Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Ghost Whisperer: The Second Season on 18th September 2007. This supernatural drama series starring Jennifer Love Hewitt returns to DVD in September.
Six-discs hold all 22 second-season episodes presented in anamorphic widescreen with English DD5.1 and DD2.0 Surround audio. Extras include:
- A Conversation With The Living - Cast and crew discuss how they felt about Season 2 story and character development, the changing tone of the show, and what they had hoped to accomplish in their sophomore year.
- Grandview Graveyard - Click on the headstones of the ghosts that appear in some epiodes. The headstone then turns into an ‘o-back-tuary’, or backstory of the character as told through interviews with the writers and producers.
- Melinda’s Closet - Clothing guru Joseph Porro, the costume designer responsible for Melinda Gordon’s trendsetting, romantic style explains how he chooses the unusual mix of antique and modern clothes and jewellery that make up Melinda’s inspired look.
- Grand Visions - Key make-up artist Kandace Westmore and her team of make-up artists take us through the process of creating the frightening look of the dead for some of the second season’s more memorable ghosts.
- The Other Side - Webseries (8 webisodes) and accompanying trailer, plus behind-the-scenes with star Mark Hapka
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Speed Painting Video
- Crystal Ball Mind Game