Friday the 13th (2009) (R1/US BD) in June
Warner Home Video have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Friday the 13th on 16th June 2009. In this remake a group of young adults discover a boarded up Camp Crystal Lake, where they soon encounter Jason Voorhees and his deadly intentions.
Available on DVD in Theatrical Edition (97mins, $28.98 SRP) and Extended Killer Cut (105mins, $28.98 SRP) versions and on Blu-ray Disc with both cuts ($35.99 SRP), features are outlined below…
DVD: Theatrical Edition - The original theatrical cut (97mins) presented in anamorphic widescreen with English and French DD5.1 Surround audio and English, French and Spanish subtitles. There are no extras.
DVD: Killer Cut - The extended ‘Killer Cut’ (105mins) presented in anamorphic widescreen with English DD5.1 Surround audio and English, French and Spanish subtitles. Extras include additional slashed scenes and a featurette, “The Rebirth of Jason Voorhees for a new moviegoing era”.
Blu-ray Disc - Includes both the theatrical and extended cuts with the following features:
- 1080P 2.40:1 Widescreen
- English 5.1 Dolby TrueHD
- English and French DD5.1 Surround
- English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles
- Terror Trivia Track – Test your knowledge of the franchise plus making of picture-in-picture footage
- Hacking Back/Slashing Forward – Remembering the original movie (HD)
- The 7 Best Kills – See how they were done (HD)
- BD Live Interactivity
- Explore The Rebirth of Jason Voorhees for a new moviegoing era (HD)
- Additional Slashed Scenes
- Digital Copy