Explore the inner and outer reaches with the Beeb
BBC Worldwide have announced a DVD release of two of this years most expensive documentary series. Both Space and The Blue Planet will be released on 3 December...
Space is presented by Sam Neill and is a look at the universe outside of our own planet. It explores the cosmos using new 3D techniques developed especially for the series. Extras will include:
- Photo and storyboard galleries
- Audio commentary with the production team
- Encyclopædia of space facts
The Blue Planet is the latest stunning nature series from David Attenborough. This time the focus is on the oceans and the miriad of life that inhabit them. The DVD will spread across 3 discs and will retail for £34.99. Extras include:
- Making Waves (Making-of)
- Deep Trouble. Presented by Martha Holmes.
- Blue (5 minute theatrical short)
- Exclusive interviews with the production team - Alastair Fothergill & Martha Holmes
- Exclusive interview with George Fenton (composer of the Blue Planet music)
- 80 picture photo gallery with music from the series