Delta Farce (R1) in September
Lionsgate Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Delta Farce on 4th September 2007 priced at $28.98 SRP. Starring Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and DJ Qualls, Delta Farce follows three blue collar heroes on the military’s front line.
Down on his luck after losing his job and his girlfriend on the same day, Larry decides to join his neighbor, Bill (Engvall), and his combat-happy buddy, Everett (Qualls), for a relaxing weekend of drinking and target practice. However, when the three hapless guys are mistaken for Army Reservists by the hard-nosed Sergeant Kilgrove, they’re loaded onto an army plane headed for Fallujah, Iraq – and mistakenly ejected in a Humvee somewhere over Mexico. Convinced they’re actually in the Middle East, the clueless wannabe soldiers save a rural village from a siege of bandits and become local heroes. Just when things are looking up, Carlos Santana, a ruthless, karaoke-loving warlord, strikes back, and Larry, Bill and Everett have to lay down their beers and take up their arms to prove they just might be real soldiers after all.
Available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen editions features include:
- English DD5.1 EX Surround and DD2.0 Surround
- English and Spanish subtitles
- “Hacienda Confidential” featurette
- “Delta Farce: All the Way to…LA?” featurette
- “Lisa Lampanelli: The Queen of Mean Gets the Last Word” featurette
- “The Man Behind Carlos Santana: Danny Trejo” featurette
- Audio commentary with director CB Harding