Dead Silence (R2) in October
Universal Pictures have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Dead Silence on 29th October 2007 priced at £19.99. From the team responsible for the Saw franchise (writer/actor Leigh Whannell, writer/director James Wan and producers Gregg Hoffman, Oren Koules and Mark Burg) comes this supernatural thriller in which a widower returns to his hometown to search for answers to his wife's murder, which may be linked to the ghost of a murdered ventriloquist.
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English and French DD5.1 Surround
- English, French, Dutch, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish subtitles
- Deleted Scenes (3:51mins)
- Alternate Opening (1:39mins)
- Alternate Ending (3:43mins)
- The Making of Dead Silence (11:57mins)
- Mary Shaw’s Secrets (6:43mins)
- Evolution of a Visual FX (4:03mins)
Film © 2006 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Packaging Design © 2007 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.