Daredevil Director's Cut (R2) in May
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Daredevil: Director's Cut for 2nd May 2005 priced at £19.99. Grittier, darker and edgier than before, Mark Steven Jackson’s Daredevil: Director’s Cut is released as a longer version with 30 minutes of extra footage including longer fight scenes, new characters, restored sequences and an all new sub-plot.
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 & DTS 5.1 Surround
- English subtitles
- Audio commentary by writer/director Mark Steven Johnson and producer Avi Arad
- Extended Director’s Cut including 30 minutes of previously unseen footage
- “Giving the Devil His Due: The Making of Daredevil – The Director’s Cut” (15:26)