Burn After Reading (R2/UK BD) in February
Universal Pictures have revealed artwork for the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Burn After Reading. The Coen Brothers’ latest is scheduled for 9th February 2009. DVD features are TBC but extras are likely to be the same as the Blu-ray...
The Blu-ray Disc offers the following content:
- 1080P 1.85:1 Widescreen
- English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
- French (Canadian) 5.1 DTS Surround
- English SDH, Latin American Spanish and Canadian French subtitles
- Finding the Burn – The Making of Burn After Reading (HD)
- DC Insiders Run Amuck – An all-star cast creates the worlf of Washington, DC, insiders all trying to get ahead or find true love (HD)
- Welcome Back, George – This comedy piece features Mr. Clooney as he returns for his third collaboration with Ethan and Joel
- BD Live: Download Centre and My Scenes Sharing
There is no region coding indicated on the sleeve.