Bubba Ho-Tep R2 SE in March
Anchor Bay UK have announced the Region 2 DVD release of Bubba Ho-Tep for 21st March 2005 priced at £19.99. Universally acclaimed by fans and critics alike during its theatrical release, Don Coscarelli's brilliant film starring Bruce Campbell comes to DVD as a features-packed, two-disc special edition. Including all the special features previously included on the US Region 1 single-disc edition, this two-disc UK edition boasts a host of amazing and totally exclusive additional extras, many of which were produced especially for this release with the co-operation of Don Coscarelli and star Bruce Campbell. The two discs also feature specially created 3-D animated menus, again exclusive to the UK release.
- Feature presentation (widescreen)
- Exclusive introduction by Bruce Campbell (Easter egg)
- Audio commentary by director Don Coscarelli and Bruce Campbell
- Audio commentary by "The King" (Easter egg)
- Optional 5.1 and DTS audio
- SDH subtitles
- Joe R. Lansdale reads from his original short story "Bubba Ho-Tep"
- Deleted scenes with optional audio commentary (as Easter egg) by Don Coscarelli and Bruce Campbell
- "The Making of Bubba Ho-Tep" featurette
- "To Make a Mummy" – make-up and effects featurette
- "Fit for a King" – Elvis costume featurette
- "Rock Like an Egyptian" – featurette on the music of "Bubba Ho-Tep"
- Music video
- "The King and I" – an in-depth excavation with Don Coscarelli
- UK Premiere Q&A with Don Coscarelli
- "Bruce Talks Bubba" – an interview with Bruce Campbell
- Theatrical trailer
- Photo gallery
- TV spot
- Cast and crew biographies
- Character biographies