Bonnie and Clyde SE (R1) in March - Artwork added
Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Bonnie and Clyde on 25th March 2008. The influential film classic starring Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway and directed by Arthur Penn will be offered as a Two-Disc Special Edition and, available for a limited time only, an Ultimate Collector’s Edition. Both have been completely remastered from the original elements, and both boast more than three hours of new bonus content, highlighted by “Revolution! The Making of Bonnie and Clyde,” an all new in-depth commemorative documentary. Also included is the History Channel’s® “Love & Death: The Story of Bonnie and Clyde” (a look at the lives of the real Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow) as well as Warren Beatty wardrobe tests and additional scenes, both newly discovered. The Bonnie and Clyde Ultimate Collector’s Edition will also contain collectible memorabilia, with a 36-page hardcover book of rare, behind-the-scenes photos, a 24-page reproduction of the original 1967 press book and special mail-in poster offer.
Bonnie and Clyde Ultimate Collector’s Edition will sell for $39.92 SRP; Bonnie and Clyde Two-Disc Special Edition will be available for $20.97 SRP. Simultaneous HD DVD and Blu-Ray versions of Bonnie and Clyde will also be released (details here).
- Teaser Trailer
- Theatrical Trailer
- The History Channel® Documentary – Love and Death: The Story of Bonnie and Clyde
- (newsreel footage, period accounts, and interviews with biographers to bring the story of the notorious outlaws to life)
- Revolution! The Making of Bonnie and Clyde
- Bonnie and Clyde’s Gang (The challenges of bringing together the right creative forces to adapt the true story into a glamorous tale)
- The Reality and Myth of Bonnie and Clyde (Blending old and new Hollywood crews to bring about the style and look of a film which impacted more than just the fashion industry during the era)
- Releasing Bonnie and Clyde (From production to the final edited cut, a look at the struggles and joys of making a film that became a worldwide phenomenon and an Oscar winner)
- Warren Beatty Wardrobe Tests
- Deleted Scenes
- The Road to Mineloa
The DVD release will be included in Warner Home Video’s 85th Anniversary Celebration. The details of this initiative will be announced in January and will introduce a number of branded collections throughout 2008 -- new-to-DVD, High Definition debuts and Ultimate Collector’s Editions. Additional information will be revealed soon.
Click to enlarge