Blade 2 & Blade Trinity UK Blu-rays
EIV have announced the UK Blu-ray release of Blade 2 and Blade Trinity on 10 September 2012. These vampire action sequels starring Wesley Snipes debut on UK Blu-ray next month. The Del Toro directed Blade 2 even boasts some new extras...
- Audio commentary with Guillermo Del Toro – The Filmmaker unravels the multilayered world he created for his entry in the Blade universe (NEW)
- Directors Notebook – Interactive menu pages access image scans and text from Guillermo Del Toro’s private notebooks. Bonus video pods for key concepts illuminate his creative process. (NEW)
- Blade II Blood Brothers – Featurette with writer David S Goyer (NEW)
- Audio Commentaries by Director Guillermo del Toro and producer Peter Frankfurt and Wesley Snipes and writer David S Goyer.
- The Blood Pact – Collection of documentaries on the making of Blade II
- Deleted / alternate Scenes with director commentary
- Music Video – Cyprus Hill and Roni Size Child of the Wild West
- Art Gallery, trailer and more!
- Unrated version of the film with 10 minutes more action
- 2 audio commentaries including Writer / Director David S Goyer, Jessica Biel, Ryan Reynolds, producers and crew
- Daywalkers, Nightstalkers & Familiars: Inside the World of Blade:Trinity – 16-part behind the scenes documentary
- Visual Effects Progressions
- Goyer on Goyer featurette
- Blooper reel, alternate ending and theatrical trailers
Blade is also coming to UK Blu-ray a little later on 1 October via Warner Home Video.