Barbershop 2 in June
MGM Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Barbershop 2: Back in Business for 29th June 2004 with a retail price of $27.95. Ice Cube returns for this comedy sequel as he struggles to save the community of South Side Chicago and the heart of his barbershop business from corporate development.
- 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- French and Spanish DD2.0 Surround
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- 6 Deleted Scenes with optional cast introductions and director's commentary
- Outtakes (6 minutes)
- Cast Video Commentary by Cedric the Entertainer, Sean Patrick Thomas, Troy Garity and Jaszmin Lewis
- Audio Commentary by director Kevin Sullivan and producers George Tillman Jr. and Bob Teitel
- Music Videos:
- Mary J. Blige and Eve perform an extended version of "Not Today"
- "I Can't Wait" feturing Sleepy Brown and Outkast
- Behind-the-scenes photo gallery (35 stills)
- Theatrical Trailer
- "The Kings and Queens of Gossip" Easter Egg