Toy Story 4 coming to 4K, Blu-ray and DVD in October
Disney have announced that the UK home cinema release of Toy Story 4 is set to arrive on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray on 21st October. Digital download will be available from 14th October.
The DVD release will feature just an audio commentary, while the Blu-ray and Digital Download editions will include:
- Audio Commentary
- Toy Stories - The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz - Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted - Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep's identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box - Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki - Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Trailers and more!
The digital release will also include the following exclusives:
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue - Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
- Additional Deleted scene - Bonnie’s Playtime
- 4K Blu-ray
- 3D Blu-ray
Toy Story 4 (2019)
Dir: Josh Cooley | Cast: Christina Hendricks, Jordan Peele, Keanu Reeves, Patricia Arquette | Writers: Andrew Stanton (original story by), Andrew Stanton (screenplay), John Lasseter (original story by), Lee Unkrich (original story by), Pete Docter (original story by), Stephany Folsom (screenplay by), Will McCormack